Thursday, November 4, 2010

Beautful day!

I can't beleive how nice today and yesterday turned out!! Yesterday was 70, not sure what today is.  I got the garden taken care of yesterday, filled up one whole yard debri bin.  Thankfully I have 2 of them!  I had some projects that I had to do today so I haven't been able to get out to the front and take care of the leaves, but I'm done with the inside things that I needed to do so, I'm off to do the leaves.  The leaves are so pretty, but such a pain in the neck to rake up!  That's what I hate most about fall, besides the colder weather.  It makes me sad that it's getting colder outside. :(  Rumor has it that we're going to have a wet winter as well.
Oh, and update on my room, sadly I'm still not done with it.  I've been looking for a box that has some of my stuff in it that I want to put in my room.  I can't find that stuff at the moment.  I need to look in the pantry in the garage, and hopefully it will be in there.
Well, time to go out in the yard and rake up the leaves!

No comments:

Post a Comment