Sunday, January 2, 2011

Happy New Years!!!

Another year has come and gone.  It's always sad to see the old year end even if it was a crappy year, but it's so exciting for the new year to start.  I'm so curious what this year has in store for me.  Hopefully a new job!  That would be awesome!!!
I know everyone makes new year's resolutions, and sadly, I'm not different.  I originally wasn't going to, but I thought about it and there were a couple things that I would like to make sure I do this year.  I'm staying away from the obvious ones that everyone does such as loose weight, get organized, blah, blah, blah.  I never get organized and I never loose weight, so this year my New Year's resolutions are going to be.....

1) to graduate from college
2) Find a job as a Pharmacy Technician
3) Make an effort to be more crafty (make more crafts)
4) To attend craft fairs as a vendor and sell my goods.

I think those are very resonable and very attainable.  I REALLY want to make the effort to sell my crafts.  Not only because it will help offset the fact that I'm the only income now and that I only work part time.  So, if I make the effort, I can make it my second job.  That's really what I want to do anyway, I really don't want to be stuck behind some pharmacy counter counting pills all day, but the pay is good, it's a regular paycheck and it has benefits.  My ultimate goal is to work 3 12 hour days, tues, wed, and thurs.  I know it's a long shot, but hey, you never know right.  That leaves the weekends open for craft fairs.  I was a little bummed because there's one coming up in february that I really wanted to attend, but I don't have enough stuff, and I don't think I'm going to be able to make enough stuff to sell by then.  But that's ok.  Spring isn't too far off and I should be able to get enough made by then. 
Wish me luck and I hope everyone's New Year is filled with wonderful things!

No comments:

Post a Comment