Saturday, June 11, 2011

Almost summer!

Thankfully the school year is almost over! Soon munchkin and I will be able to go camping and take trips to the beach and go wherever we want! The only sad things that unfortunately I won't be able to go see my dad in Alaska this year. Really upset about that. It sucks that my externship sucked up all my vacation time. But at least school is done and out of the way now. I just wish I had a new job so I could put my schooling to use. But I guess I should be thankful that I even have a job right? And I am lucky that I only have to work three days a week, but an extra day a week would be nice too. At least I've finally got my Etsy shop up and running! Need to start organizing my time a little better so that I'm busy making stuff on my days off so I can post them and sell them in my shop. A lot of people have favorites one of my items though. That's exciting! I just wish someone would buy something. Hopefully having a contest to promote and celebrate my crafty blog will help! Still working out all the rules. I know what I'm gonna make now too. I had created my own crochet pattern awhile back so I think I'm going to make an amigurumi using that pattern. What better way to celebrate the anniversary of my crafty blog than with a pattern I created myself right ;). I'm getting pretty excited about it. I need to finish up a few projects first and then I can get cranking on the monkey pattern :)
Well I guess that's all for now. I need to go and finish up a birthday present for someone.
Hope everyone has a happy weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment