Saturday, May 28, 2011

A whoe year already!!

WOW!!  I just realized that it's been a whole year since I started blogging!  How exciting!!  Of course I didn't blog as much as I had wanted to last year, but that's ok.  I think I'm doing pretty good this year so far, especially since I have 2 blogs now!!  Boy am I ever crazy!  It's kind of fun to go back and read some of the older posts.  Kinda like re-reading a diary (just not as intimate as a diary lol).  In august it will be a year for my other blog.  Once that one comes up on the 1 year anniversary I'm going to have a contest and the winner is going to get one of my Amigurumi dolls!  It won't be a simple doll but it won't be a super extravagant doll either.  Some kind of happy medium.  Especially since I plan on making a doll to enter into the Oregon State Fair art competition!  Isn't that exciting!!  My grandma actually gave me the idea last year.  She loves my dolls and is just amazed at how tight my stitches are.  One of these years I'm going to get around to making her one for christmas.  If I'm lucky, it will be this year and I'll give her the one that I enter into the fair.  And if I'm SUPER lucky, it will have won a prize!  I think I'm going to make a doll to enter into the Washington County fair as well.  Not sure what kind of doll I'll make, but I defiantly want to make one for that fair as well.
Well, since it's late and I have to work tomorrow, I'm off to bed!  First to make my lunch!
Night everyone and Happy 1 year anniversary blog!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment