Thursday, December 29, 2011

It's official.....

Yup, it's official, I have realized that I am a fangirl, also known as an otaku. I guess the only thing I can do is accept and embrace it. This year of being single has let me come to this realization. And I can't be happier about it! It's great! My inner muse has been released from the chains that once bound her. I'm drawing again, I'm also writing again. I even crochet and sew more. Granted I watch a lot of anime and read TONS of manga, but I love it all! I've even started drawing up my own characters again. I also am finding that I'm getting better at drawing hands and feet. As I watch the anime, I find myself noticing how things move when animated. Same with the manga. I think it's what has helped me figure out the hands and feet.
Even my daughter is turning into a mini fangirl. It's so cute. We like most of the same anime & manga. We like different characters though. She likes to draw to and draws her fav characters. She's getting really good too, but she struggles with hands & feet as well. I guess a lot of people do. Her favorite thing to draw are chibis. Chibis are super tiny versions of characters. She fills up her drawing books so fast I have a hard keeping hee supplied with empty ones. Lol.
Well it's time for this fangirl to go to bed and dream as the other fangirls do! Hehehehehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment