Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Had a blast with my mom!!

I've had such a blast with my mom this visit!!  And no, it's not because she spent all kinds of money on me.  We've had such a great time together!  If I haven't been at work or sleeping, I've been hanging out with her.  It's been really nice hanging out with my mom.  My daughter's been haging out with us to.  I'm so glad she was able to come up.  I think this has been one of the best visits, if not THE best visit I've had with her.  We've been talking, sharing stories, hanging out together.  I guess it would be considered typical mom-daughter stuff.  I've never really hung out with my mom like this before, and I have enjoyed EVERY minute of it.  I'm gonna be really, super sad when she leaves.  I'm  getting teary eyed just thinking about it.
She even extended her stay to stay an extra week with us.  I love my mom, I wish there was something I could do or some way I could show her how much I appreciate everything she does for my daughter and me.  I can think of one way.  So I'll have to try even harder to get  her house looking like it did when she lived here.   That's gonna be hard, and take a lot of work, but I have to do it.  It would make her happy.  So less craft swapping and more yard woking! lol.

So that's it for me for tonight.  Pretty damn tired.  Busy day at work, but I'll go into that more another time.

Have a freat tuesday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment