Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Day 2 of blogging :D

Another fun day of doing nothing!! :)  Ok, that's not ENTIRELY true.  I did work on one of my craft projects.  I'm making a little Amigurumi cat from a Japanese crochet book.  It's  hard 'casue I can't read the directions, I just have a chart to go by.  I can read the chart ok, and that's not the problem.  The problem is the changing of colors.  So far, mine looks nothing like the pictures in the book, and I'm not sure how to go about the color change.  I'm still experimenting and it doesn't look TO bad, but I want to hurry and finish it as I have a lot of other projects that need finishing so I can mail them off.  I'm doing like 4 craft swaps right now.  An Avatar: The last airbender swap, Magic yarn ball swap, an Amigurumi swap, and a twilight Eclipse swap.  I need to finish the Avatar and MYB swaps first so I can send them out at the end of the month.  Amigurumi is ending May 5th, and I haven't finished yet.  At least the twilight swap isn't due until june.  I'm almost ready to send the Avatar one.  I need to make a shirt for my partner.  I'll have to post pictures of it here when I'm done.  the MYB swap isn't to hard, I've pretty much got all the little crafged items done for it, I just need to get a few other things for it so I can send it.  I'm almost done with the Amigurumi's to.  But I thought I had more time to finish them.  I didn't realize they were due so soon!!  I need to get crackin!
But this is the LAST time I take on 5 swaps at a time.  Gonna try and limit it to no more than 3.  Dividing my attention between that many swaps makes my crafts suffer a little bit, and I feel I don't do as good of a job as I could.  I hate being rushed.  Of course, with all the stupid things I do on the damn computer, it's no wonder I have no time.

Well, thanks for reading!!  Happy Tuesday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment