Tuesday, April 27, 2010

So far, so good!

Well, everything is so far so good!  My mom will be here tomorrow and I can't wait!  Haven't seen her since christmas and I'm really looking forward to it!  The house is pretty much clean, just need to finish the dishes.  Not that worried about the outside.  It looks ok, I know she won't be happy with it, but we've done our best. 
This week has been pretty good to.  Not to bad at work, not to bad at home.  The thing that makes everything the best though, I now have 7 days off!!!  My birthday is saturday and my mom will be here to celebrate it with me.  I'm so glad she's gonna be here for my birthday!  She hasn't spent a birthday with me since she moved to California 8 years ago. 
The Ami I'm working on is coming along just fine!  I'm almost all done wtih her.  I've got one leg left and then the 2 soles of the feet, then the body is done.  then I just have to figure out how I'm gonna dress her.  I have somewhat of an idea, but I'm not sure, so I have to play around with it a little bit.  I only have til next wedensday, then I have to send her and her pet dragon out.  the dragon is pretty much done.  I needed to take a break from him.  He just needs his hands, the other wing, horns and the brow ridges.  All that stuff will be pretty quick and easy.  The body was the hard part, and that's all done!  I can't wait to send them to my swap partner.  I hope she likes them.  I know I do.
And that's the cliff-notes version of the week so far.  Now it's time to go and wathc LOST!  It's so exciting!  Can't wait to see what happens this week!!

Hope everyone had a great Tuesday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment