Monday, April 19, 2010

YAY!!! I made a blog!!

WOOT!!  I made my very own blog!  Now all I have to do is remember to update and blog.  This should be fun.  Plus this will be a good way for me to share pictures and events with far away family.  I can't wait to start blogging.
It is my goal to blog about projects I make, frustrations of everyday life, and just the plain and simple joy of living.  I hope to share LOADS of pictures here to.  Pictures are awesome, and hopefully I'll be able to post some of the crochet patterns that I create to.  Obvoiusly not all of them, because some of them I want to try to sell on Etsy.  But I have a pear that I made that I would like to post the pattern to and see what people think about my pattern writting abilities.

And now I think I have my blogger blog all set up.  There's a lot to work with here.  Not to confusing since I'm pretty new to it.  But please, leave me a message and let me know what you think of the page.  Anythink I should change, or something I could add to make it better, etc.

Thanks for reading!

And hope everyone had a happy Monday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment