Thursday, April 29, 2010

It's almost the weekend!!!

I'm so excited!  Tomorrow is Friday, and for my birthday, we're going to the beach!  It's been a little while since I've been to the beach.  I can't wait to go.  I love the beach!  The smell of the ocean, the sound of the crashing waves, the sand, and yes, even the sound of the seagulls.  It'll be fun to go.  My mom is booking the trip, which I wasn't expecting her to do at all.  I can't wait to go.  Taking my crochet with me, we'll take a few dvd's with us since they have DVD players in the rooms now so you don't have to rent one from the office anymore.  It's even supposed to be nice this weekend.  Definately have to pack warm clothes though.  My mom also gave me her old camera so I'll be able to take lots of awesome pictures to post as well!!  (Insert squeels of joy here)  We'll come back sunday to so we'll be able to do lots.  I'm hoping that we'll be able to find some sand dollars on the beach while we're there.  Just have to make sure we get up early to go and look. :)

Is it Friday yet??

No comments:

Post a Comment