Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Day 1

Day 1 was for the most part, a success. :)  I got my hour of swimming in yesterday, and boy am I feeling it today!  Getting ready to go again.  I'm going to the 9:30 lap swim this morning :)  Hopefully it won't be too busy.  Yesterday the high school students were using the pool for PE, it was funny watching them.
I did eat a little more last night for dinner than I should have, but, I'll get into the swing of things :)  I had a good breakfast this morning.  I read that you should eat a nice sized breakfast because you haven't eaten in about 12 hours or so.  Makes sense.  So this morning I cut up some apple, pear, banana, and strawberries for my oatmeal, topped it with some cinnamon, because all those are supposed to be metabolism boosters.  Had my cup of green tea, and my multivitamins.  Also had 2 medium boiled eggs for some extra protein.  Everyone seems to agree that protein helps you stay fuller longer.  The one thing I know I need to work on, is drinking more water.  I bought myself a small jug that's 74 oz.  So since you're supposed to drink half your body weight in water, I have to drink 2 of those a day.  Including my tea.  That's A LOT of water, and I'm going to struggle with it, but as I loose the weight, the amount of water I drink will decrease so it will get easier. :)

Happy hump day!

No comments:

Post a Comment