Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Just keep swimming.......

Which is exactly what I'm doing! :). I love swimming so much & realized today that it's more like playing in the water than actual exercise. As long as I 'm doing laps & not getting in the way of others I can pretty much swim any way I want to. I got my hour and a half in today. Tomorrow I will be doing the full two hours. I can feel my legs getting stronger. Today I made it all the way up the hill without having to stop and walk my bike up. I'm still eating all the foods I love just smaller portions & I'm going to start taking a snack with me to eat after swimming so I'm not famished by the time I get home.
I've already lost 5 lbs! I tried on some old clothes today that didn't fit very well and they're a little bit looser! I'm super excited about it and next week hope to do three days. I'm debating on going Friday evening. I think I'll ask how packed it is first. I don't want to go if it's super packed. I like having my space.
Well off to watch some tv and get sleepy! I want to get up early tomorrow. Gots things to do!
Happy hump day!

No comments:

Post a Comment