Monday, August 30, 2010

New Class!!

Well the new class started today, and boy am I going to be busy!  It seems a little overwhelming right now, but once I adjust to this homework load, I'll be fine.  I'll actually find time to do other stuff.  I have one project that I have to work on and send out by September 24th.  Then I will have another project that will have to be sent out October 10th.  Thankfully I didn't sign myself up for to may swaps.

But today was definately interesting as far as class goes.  I didn't have everything done which turns out was ok.  We did some of it in class and we get to work on through out the week to.  Now I have more homework to do, but thankfully I have wed. off so I will be able to do most of it then.   I've got quite a bit due tomorrow to.  And I'll only have from 3 to 6 to work on it.  Will try to work on it on my luch break at work, but we'll see how many people sit with me and see if I can get any of it done.

Otherwise today wasn't that bad of a day.  Work went good.  I resisted the temptation of our tastey pastries. YAY me!!  I had s little bit of eggs a bannana and some shreded wheat minis for breakfast.  Then I had a little more eggs with parmasean cheese and a little bit of fresh salsa.  On my last break, I had a philly warp with spinach, onions, peppers, chicken, swiss cheese and light pesto mayo in a flour tortilla.  I didn't drink enough water so I'm going to have to work on that tomorrow.  I actually ate a lot today.  I had a german sandwhich at home, with Leiberkaesse, tomatoes and mustard.  I used one of those new thin hamburger buns so I didn't have as much bread.  Still working on cutting that out.  I also had a bowl of rice with barely and some Yumm sauce in it.  So yea, I kinda ate a lot today.  I had some little fruit snacks at school.  Was proud of myself for not getting the chocolate. :)

So, now it's time for bed so I can get up at 4:30 am and go for a walk before I get ready for work.  I'm going to try really hard to get up at that time to.  I would ride my bike, but it's going to be dark and I don't have any lights on my bike.

That's going to be my goal.  Waking up at 4 :30 am to go for a walk or run (when I get there).

So good night, and Happy Monday!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment