Tuesday, August 17, 2010

School

So far school is going great!  I'm getting an A in perssonal development so far.  Still a week and a half left of it.  This week is all about the cover letter and resume.  I'm nervous about this one, I've never really done a resume before, but I'll do my best at it!
I have to admit, that I'm a little disapointed in this class.  I was expecting it to be much harder than it is.  Our teacher is great and I love having her, I just wish there was a little bit more of a challenge in this class.  I was hoping to be better prepared for my Pharmacy tech homework load.  I found out that we will have 2 tests a week, a quiz on mondays and the test on fridays.  Thankfully we won't have a test over the 4 weeks of information.  That's a HUGE releif for me.  I've above what I've expected so far, I've got 100% in professional developement now.  I just need to work my @$$ off to make sure I get that in the rest of the classes.  I want to make sure that I get the best possible grade I can get.  Getting that 4.0 GPA is going to be hard, but as long as I work harder at this than any other schooling I know I can do it.  That's the key  here, I have to beleive I can do it!  And I know I can do it, so I will do it!!  Of course, a little encouragement and prayer from friends and family won't hurt either.  Which reminds me, I better start taking my focus factor, looks like I need to take 4 tablets a day.  I'm going to need a bigger bottle!! lol

Happy Tuesday everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment