Sunday, August 29, 2010

Uneventful Saturday

Didn't get a chance to post last night.  Let my daughter play a game while I did my homework.  Yesterday went ok.  Ate a  granola bar in th morning, didn't really eat anything else until later,which I know is bad.  Had a big dinner, again, I know this is bad.  It was jasmine rice, spinach, onions, cabbage, cilantro, parsely and a little tomato and a turkey burger patty.  It was good.  I have this sauce from a local restaraunt that is so yummy!!  The name of the place is Cafe Yumm, and the sauce is Yumm Sauce.  I'm not sure what it is, but damn it's good!  After dinner, munchkin and I went for a bike ride.  That was fun.  We just rode around the block.  She only needed to stop a couple of times this time.
We did go to Fred Meyer's and get a couple bike locks so we can ride to the store if we need something.  She's all gung-ho to go to the store by herself and get a couple groceries.  I told her not until she's older.  We also bought some souveneirs to send with our little visitor Miles.   He got sent back home yesterday.  Munchkin was sad to see him go, but she was happy that she got to say bye to him.  I about had a heart attack when we go to the post office and saw how much it was.  It was $52 to send him!!  But that's international shipping for you.
Well, time to start my Sunday.  Gonna go see what there is for breakfast.

Happy Sunday all!

No comments:

Post a Comment