Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Tired.

Well, sadly, I dind't get up at 4:30 this morning like I was shooting for.  I heard the alarm go off, looked at the clock, hit the snooze and fell back to sleep.  I'm not sure why I didn't get up.  Sure I was tired.  5 hours of sleep really isn't that much.  But I set a goal, and didn't follow through with it.  Myabe I didn't because I'm just so used to getting up last minute,  I will continue to work on it and every night before bed, I will have to remind myslef to get up when the alarm goes off and to not hit the snooze button.  Or I'll just have to set the alarm for earlier.  A little disapointed in myself here, but I'm going to work on it.

As for what I ate today, I find I do better if I eat before I start work, even if it's just a small snacky thing.  I had one of those sweet 'n' salty granola bar things.  Next time I get groceries, I'm going to check out the odwalla bars.  I hear they're pretty good.  I did resist the muffin temptation at work to.  :)  Then breakfast, I had some mini shredded wheats with a small amount of egg.  I would guess it was 1 egg with a little vegies in it.  It had  a little sausage in it to.  When my lunch break cam around, I had a scoop of eggs with some pico de gallo while I started my homework.  On my last break I had a peice of flat bread with 2 slices of melted cheese on them (swiss & cheddar) and a cup of stormy weather chowder.  Which is basically a cream based soup with vegies.  Before school tonight, I will heat up some barley and maybe a turkey burger patter and jasmine rice with some spinach mixed in there and put some Yumm sauce over it.  Going to try to make it a small bowl this time.  Usually when I make them, they end up being huge.  Which reminds me!  I need to squeeze the lemons I got so I can put it in my water.  I learned that one of the best ways to shrink your stomach is to add lemon juice to your water.  I guess the citrus in it will help to shrink your stomach.  I'll have to do that tomorrow after my walk or bike ride.  I haven't decided which one I'll do yet.

So now it's time for me to get to my homework.  I have 3 hours before I have to leave and I need to get as much done as possible.

Happy Tuesday Everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment