Saturday, August 28, 2010

What a day!

After my speil last night, I did my best to watch what I ate today.  I think I did pretty good.  I had a granola bar on my way to wrok this morning, I had some shredded wheat mini's for breakfast at work, the for a light lunch I had a little bit of Tomoato salad and potato sals that I made the other day.  It was good.  The when I got home, I had me a yummy turkey BLT.  That was super yummy!! Oh, and some veggie chips to go with it.  Then as a snack at school, I had another granola bar.  I did have 2 cookies today, but I'm trying and not having officialy started a diet, I think I did good today.  I had lots of water to.  I was tempted to have a little bit of soda, but I passed.  Had to remind myself of the pledge I mad last night.
And speaking of school, tonight was the last night of my Profesional Development class.  It's sad that I won't be in a class with those 8 people anymore, but I'm super exited to start my Pharm Tech classes on monday!  I have a little bit of homework to do this weekend but not much.  I also got my grade tonight.  I got a 96% which is an A!!  I'm so happy!  I can't believe I got an A!  Now I just have to keep that up and continue to get As.  I'm gonig to have to study A LOT harder.  One of the things that really helped though to, was the fact that we have a test once a week, and there is no acumulitive test at the end of the 4 weeks.
And now, with all my books, my back pack feels like it weighs about 80 lbs!  Thankfully I don't have to take all my books to class with me every day!
That's all for tonight.  Night everyone and Happy Friday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment