Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Starting School!!

So I have officially started school again.  I candefinately ell it's going to be a challenge.  And that I most definately need to brush up on my math.  The first day was, obviously, the easiest.  Day 2, not so bad either.  Got our first batch of homework, and it was a lot of homework to boot.  Well, a lot for someone who hasn't been in school for over 6 years.  I think the biggest challenge is going to be sleep.  On days that I work the morning shift I need to try to get a 20 min nap in there.  And hopefully, I'll be able to sleep later that night.  Thursday will be the first day I'm able to try that.  I hope.  I have to go and give Oma a bath after work, and hopefully get my homework done before school that night.  From what I understand, when I start the Pharm Tech classes, the home work is going to be a lot more.  But that's ok.  I'll just have to learn to juggle and manage my time better.
The thing that really sucks about all this is it doesn't look like I'm going to have time for any stress-relieving activity.  No crochet, no sewing, no beading, nothing.  But it's only for 9 months, and the last month is an externship so I don't t hink I'm going to have any homework then.  I just need to make sure that I can take the whole month off and just do the externship.  I don't think it should be to hard, I mean it's in April.  People don't really take time off in April.
Well, enough procrastinating and wasting time.  I need to get cracking on my homework.  Wish me luck everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment