Wednesday, September 1, 2010

YAY hump-day!!

Today was a much needed day off.  I managed to drag my butt out of bed before 9, which is always nice :)  Anything later than 9 and I feel like I've slept the day away.  I remember when getting up by noon was early lol.  Got most of my homework read today to.  That was nice and a relief as well.  Just have half a chapter left and I'll be done wtih the reading for the week.  I've noticed that I'm remembering things from the reading.  I even managed to answer some of the questions she threw out there at us today! :D  A lot of her lecture, if not all of it, is taken directly from the books.  Which is good to know.  I'm glad that I can actually remember and retain some of that knowledge to.  I'm feeling good about the test this friday, nervous, but good.  I also got my first look at the computer prescription system today to.  Yesterday we practiced counting pills, and today we got to put it fake prescriptions.  It's a little confusing at first, but I'll get the hang of it.

On a different note, I didn't get any exercise in today.  Spent all day doing homework and making blackberry syrup.  Ate quite a bit to, which I'm a little disapointed in myself for.  I should have drank more water or some hot tea.  That would have helped.  I wasn't hungry, but I'm still working on retraining my body to know the difference between hungry and thirsty.  That's gonna take a while.  But at least I didn't eat total crap today.  I had a small bit of rice, barley, spinach and Yumm sauce for breakfast.  Than a little later I had a bowl of shredded mini wheats.  After that I waited a little while, had a granola bar, then a german meat sandwich, then before school I had a BLS (spinach), could have cut back on the mayo to.  And at school, I had a piece of candy and another granola bar.  Ate a bit more than usual today, but I'm working on that. 

So now if I want to get my lazy ass out of bed at 4:30 and go for a walk to wake me up, I better get to bed.  4 1/2 hours just doesn't cut it for sleep, but I'll try.

So happy hump-day everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment