Friday, September 3, 2010

3 day weekend!! Woohoo!!

YAY!  3 days off from work and school!!  Well sorta from school.  I have to study and learn 10 drugs and read some chapters before tuesday.  But otherwise YAY!!!!!
Today was an absolutely wasted day.  I got up around 9:30, and did NOTHING!!!  I couldn't believe how damn lazy I was today.  I didn't even study.  If I did nothing else I should have at least studied like I was supposed to.  But nooooo, what did I do today?  I played those damn facebook games.  What was I thinking??  It's not like there's that much to do in those damn games!  But for whatever reason, that's what I did.  I could have gone grocery shopping for my camping trip this weekend, I could have packed the truck, got my stuff together, but nope, I sat around on my big fat ass, doing nothing.  I finally ate around 12:30.  Had a bowl of cereal, the shredded mini wheats.  Lunch wasn't all that great for me either.  I'm running low on my Yumm sauce and was kinda craving something with some protien in it.  So what did I have??  Corndogs and french fries.  I coulnd't eat all the fries so I guess that's good.  I do think my stomach is getting smaller though.  Normally I would have been able to eat the whole portion of fries and my corndog and still wanted more.  So I guess that's a good sign.  I left a little early for school today to get some dinner.  I had Mexicali Express.  It was so yummy!!  I had 2 burrito supremas, which aren't actually that big.  I was pretty hungry when I got there, by the time I had finished the last one, I was stuffed.  Normally what I would have eaten was, 2 of the burritos, some fries, a small soft taco and a soda.  So I guess that's another good sign.  Sadly I'm not ready to start my diet on Tuesday.  I still have no idea what I'm gonig to eat or how I'm going to get exercise in.  But I told myself that's what I would do, and damn-it, that's what I'm going to do.  The thing that's going to suck for the Munchkin is that now she's going to have to eat the stuff I eat.  No more catering to just what she likes.  She's going to have to eat the stuff that I like more often than not now.  She does like a lot of the stuff that I like, but it's hard to get her to eat any of it.

On a lighter note, school was pretty good today.  I did pretty good on my test.  Not as good as I would have liked, but better than I expected.  I got 87/100, so it's at least a B!  The other little mini test we had I got 15/15.  I got all the math and the abreviations right.  After the test we got to practice counting pills again.  I didn't do so well this time.  Not really sure why, but that's ok, I still have 3 more weeks of practice to get better at it.  This weekend I need to memarize my list of 10 drugs for the week, I have to know them by tuesday, that's 4 days to work on them, I should be able to do it.

So with that I wish everyone a safe and happy Labor day weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment