Thursday, September 30, 2010

I did it!!

I did it!!  I did it!!  I finally got up before 5am!!!!  Sadly I dind't have a chance to go for that bike ride, got up at 4:45 am instead of 4:30 am.  But the important thing is that I'm up.  My vitamin cocktail is srtarting to kick in!  YAY!!!  Yes, I'm tired, but not so tired that I can't stay awake.  I have to work again tomrrow, so I'm trying again.  Lets see if I can get up at 4:30 am this time.  I think I might set my clock a few more minutes earlier just because I hit the snooze alarm twice and stayed in bed an extra 15 min.  It's kinda nice, I actually have time to eat something now.  So the question is, what do I want to eat for breakfast, probablly just some cereal.  I took my shower last night so I'm ready for work, just need to get my uniform on (and no, I'm not typing this in my birthday suit, I'm in my jammies still).  And last night before bed, I put my sports bra on so I wouldn't have to change in the morning, it's kinda comfy to sleep in.  I'll do the same thing tonight.  Sleep in my sports bra.  It was kinda cool outstide this morning so I'll need to wear a sweater.  Sadly I don't have any white ones, but I do have a pink one, so I will wear that one.  It's dark, I want to make sure people see me.  Oh, and last night at school, I took the stairs again, but this time I addede 2 more flights.  I couldn't find any parking on the second so I parked on the 3rd.  Yea my legs burned pretty bad and I was extremely out of breath, but I did it without having to stop!  I even have to carry an extra book around that adds like 10 lbs to my bag, I should really weigh that thing just so I can see exactly how much I'm lugging around.  Maybe when I get home.
I'm so happy that my vitamins are kicking in!!! :D  So tomorrow, out of bed at 4:30 am and on that bike!

So, on a different note, I watched Glee yesterday morning!  YAY GLEE!!!  It was so nice to see a little it more of Brittany, not spears, but cherrio Brittany.  She was awesome!  I was also sad that Emma is not dating Will, but John Stamos is still kinda hot, and he can sing, so I can't wait to see where they go with that one.  I actually felt sorry for Will and thought he was kind of pathetic in that episode.  But the music was hillarious!!  It was fun watching them dance and sing some Brittany Spears.  I kinda hope the do some other Brittany songs later on.  Oh Tuesday, why do you have to take so long to get here??  It's a good thing that I have school, work, homework and crafting to keep my occupied til then.  I don't know how I'd wait if I didn't!
Oh, I also can't wait to see how Artie being on the football team is going to work.  It was aweful nice of the coach to allow it.  So, does anyone else think the coach was a man with an unsuccesful sex change operation??  I wonder if she can sing?  I love when the new season starts, but I hate it to because I have to wait for all my favorite shows to air.
So this year, I will be watching, American Dad, Family Guy, The Cleveland Show, The Simpsons, Stargate Universe (I kinda like it, still a little iffy on it), V, Fringe, Haven (awesome new X-Files like show), possibly Eureka, and of course Glee.  Ok, I should refrase that first sentence, these are the shows that I am going to try and fit into my schedule to watch.  But if I have to pick just a few to stick with, I would pick, Glee (duh), Fringe, and Haven.  The others I will have to catch later if I can't catch them now.  So with that, It's time to eat a quick bite, and then off to work.  The sound of the BF snoring is AWEFUL!!!!  It sounds like he's choking on his tongue.......

So happy Thursday everyone!!  Wish my luck on my test tonight! :D

1 comment:

  1. congats on getting up so early!
    I skipped the glee part a bit 'cause I haven't seen the new eps yet (I'm waiting for them to pop-up somewhere online)

    ReplyDelete