Friday, September 24, 2010

It's official!


I can't help myself!  I just love the show so much!!  Who doesn't love a good musical.  I love all the characters, I'm still trying to figure out my top favs though.  I know one is definately Brittany.  She's so hillarious!  I hope they explore her character more this season. 
I've been watching season 1 and I mean, how can you NOT be happy after watching it?  Sure it has it's "You stupid B!@&^!!  I hate you!" moments, but what good show doesn't?  I can't wait to get to the Madonna episode!  I think that was one of my favorites so far.  The Lady Gaga episode was good to.  And of courst Bryan Ryan!!  Oh man, I loved em all! I absolutely L-O-V-E LOVE the music!  I have decided to buy it from iTunes so I can have it on my iPod all the time!


I was so so so so excited when I got to watch the season 2 premiere!  I love the 2 new additions, but I liked Sunshine better than Sam.  I can't wait to hear more from her.  So far it looks like this season is going to be really good!!!  Is it tuesday yet???  No, I better get to bed so I can sleep utnil tuesday and watch Glee!!!  YAY GLEE!!!!   How I missed you over the summer!
YAY!!  Glee is back!!

No comments:

Post a Comment